College co-curricular activities fall within the following broad groupings –
- Creative and Performing Arts, including Instrumental, Show Band and College Choir Groups;
- Debating and Public Speaking;
- Learning Area weeks with engaging activities and competitions;
- Special e.g. STEM/STEAM activities,
- Coding Club,
- Language tours to France and Japan,
- Great Victorian Bike Ride,
- College Production,
- Debutante Ball;
- Sport, including inter-school competitions e.g. Athletics, Cross Country, Cricket, Football, Netball, Lawn Bowls, Equestrian, Swimming and Soccer.
Further information on a selection of Extra Curricular activities is provided below.