We are committed to being a low fee Catholic College balancing state of the art facilities, growth and accessibility for families.
College Fees & Levies
|2020 Fee Structure – Standard Fees & Levies|
|Year Level||Tuition Fees||Composite||Total Per Student|
|Plus Family Capital Levy||1,300|
|There is One Capital Levy per family, regardless of the number of students enrolled and comprises|
The Fee Table indicates standard Tuition Fee and Composite Levy per student, and the Family Capital Levy.
Sibling discounts for concurrent enrolments as follows:
- 2nd child 10% of Tuition Fee only
- 3rd child 15% of Tuition Fee only
- 4th child 100% of Tuition Fee only
‘Siblings’ for this purpose is sibling or step-sibling living in same household.
Non-Standard Fees Payable
- Laptop (Year 7 – 9) $150.00 per student
- Laptop (Years 10-12) $300.00 per student
- Books and eResources – via Booklist
- Uniform via our College Uniform Shop
- A Private Bus fare may be payable by some families on some bus routes. Such fares are payable to the Bus Company
- VET & VCAL Subjects will be charged separately to the Family Account
DISCOUNT FOR A LUMP-SUM PAYMENT BY 28 FEBRUARY 2020 = $200 PER STUDENT
2020 School Fee Structure: Key points and changes at a glance
- Total College Fees will increase by 3.9%
- Capital Levy per family remains unchanged
- Parent contribution to student IT devices is outside the fee structure
- Families will again be billed annually at the prior to the commencement of school year. All families MUST enter into a payment arrangement across the months of February to November inclusive. The College will continue payment arrangements beyond November if funds are still owing. Please refer College Fee Policy on the Website.
- Optional extras such as Music Lessons, Interstate and Overseas trips will only be approved by the Principal if the family school fee account is in up to date.
- Charges for optional extras, and unforeseen costs (if any), will be billed during the year. A fee statement, showing all transactions, is available any time upon request.
The College preferred method of payment is via BPAY
Concession Card Holders – Camps, Sport & Excursions Fund (CSEF)
CSEF is provided by the Victorian Government to assist eligible families with the cost of excursions, camps and sporting activities. You will be eligible if you hold a means tested concession card or are a temporary foster parent. The annual amount per student is $225.00.
After reviewing the College process for financial hardship support, it has been decided that Sacred Heart College will match that subsidy with a further $225 per student. Both the Government and College subsidies will be credited to the family fee account.
In 2020 the Department of Education has extended the eligibility date of card holders to the 5/10/20 for the Camps Sport & Excursion Fund Applications. Closing date is 25/11/20.
If you have a concession card valid prior to and including the 5/10/20 you may be eligible for $112.50 per student. The College will match this amount.
A total of $225.00 will be credited to your Family Fee Account for each student.
Please contact the Account Department if you require further information. Click on the application form below to apply.
Extra Curricular Fees – Music
Private tuition is offered at Sacred Heart College in the following:
Voice; Piano; Theory; Flute; Saxophone; Clarinet; Trumpet; Trombone; Euphonium; Violin; Viola; Cello; Double Bass; Guitar; Electric Bass; Ukelele; Orchestral Percussion; Drumkit
Lessons are held during the school day and are scheduled according to a rotating timetable. Some lessons may be held before or after school, by negotiation.